Right now we are looking for expertise to add to our team of about 30 people spread over two offices in Jakarta Selatan and in Lippo Karawaci.
We need someone who can do Creative Development, in our office in Karawaci. It’s a programmer’s job: create any app, website, interactive installation, web shop, game or other tool from scratch. Alone and in a team depending on the project. Within time and budget of course.
We expect knowledge of the latest technologies like Ruby, SASS, Laravel, Redis, Swift, Raspberry, Peer 2 Peer video, as well as basics like MySQL, WordPress, PHP, Android, Objective-C. And the eagerness to learn what you don’t know yet. So yes, you do need programmers DNA.
But in the end creative development means you understand what users expect and what a beautiful interface looks like.
Don’t worry, what you cannot do yet, you can learn at Gaze. Because we don’t split responsibilities into managers and developers. So even if you think you are a developer, you will not be. You will be a leader at the same time. Being responsible for both your own projects, and those of others.
We have a bright digital future ahead of us in Indonesia and the world. And we train the leaders of this digital future. Do you want to be part of this? Join Gaze.
- Work on a wide range of creative development projects.
- Be involved in projects in a team technically from concept to execution
- Based on proven expertise be responsible for whole projects or part of projects.
- Work together with designers and other developers in harmony.
- Several high quality well designed and functioning projects to show for.
- Master degree or similar in experience is a pre.
- Have a track-record in a variety of relevant programming languages and tools. Front-end and Back-end.
- Having work to show for in a code sharing repository is a pre.
- You love to make the impossible possible.
- You see and know why an image should be one pixel to the left or right.
- Your resume shows examples of your most recent work.
- You can read, write, talk & code in English.
- You can work full-time.
Salary is based on your shown experience and knowledge.
We of course have additional benefits like catering, travel expenses and insurance plan in place.